We provide the following delivery options (we do not ship to a PO Box):
5 – 8 Business Days: Shipped via UPS Ground.
3 – 4 Business Days: Shipped via UPS 2 Day.
If shipping to military locations (APO or FPO addresses), then the 3 – 4 Business Days option will be via USPS Priority Mail and in certain cases may take up to 4 weeks for delivery to distant locations such as naval vessels, embassies, and remote bases.
2 Business Days: Shipped via UPS Overnight.
Customer Pick-Up: If you live in the Charlotte, NC or Long Beach, CA area, please feel free to visit us, pick up your order, munch on some free samples, and skip the shipping costs! Before stopping by, please wait until we contact you that your order is ready for pick up.
NOTE: You will need to present valid photo identification (matching the name listed under the "Billing" section of your order confirmation receipt) when you pick up your order. If you plan to have someone else pick up your order, that person will need a copy of your photo ID (a clear image of your ID sent via a smartphone is sufficient).
Freight Collect: If you or your company has its own UPS or FedEx account, you may choose to have UPS or FedEx bill that account directly. Simply check the box that says "I'd like to enter my own shipping account information" and select the method by which you would like your order shipped (ground, 2nd day, next day air, etc.). When you select Freight Collect, we rely on your promise to pay the freight charges directly to UPS or FedEx. In the event you do not pay, UPS or FedEx will charge the fees to CandyWarehouse.com and we will automatically (1) bill your credit card for such costs, (2) bill you a $10 processing fee and (3) prohibit any future orders to be shipped via this method. Please note, CandyWarehouse does not know how much your freight account will charge you to ship our products so please inquire with your freight carrier directly for such information.
Please keep in mind the following:
- No matter which shipping method is selected, we require up to 1 business day to process your order (if you select UPS Overnight, you may not receive your product the day after you place the order). An order must be received by 12:00 p.m. (PST) for the day the order was placed to qualify as a "business day". On the rare occasion in-house processing will take longer than 1 business day, we will contact you.
- UPS does not deliver on Sunday and will only deliver on Saturday to certain locations. If you require a Saturday delivery, please call us.
- Our warehouses in Long Beach, California and Charlotte, North Carolina send shipments daily Monday through Friday (United States holidays excepted).
- Placing an order does not guarantee shipment. We reserve the right to cancel or modify orders depending on availability. Because we carry over 6,000 products and keep a limited inventory (so as to keep our inventory as fresh as possible), we may at times not have certain items in stock.
Shipping charges are calculated using UPS, FedEx, and USPS shipping tables and are based on package weight and size, delivery distance and shipping method. Shipping costs approximately double for every upgrade (e.g., UPS Overnight will cost roughly twice that of UPS 2 Day). Unfortunately, weight plays a significant factor in determining shipping costs and bulk candy has a high shipping-to-product-cost ratio. For example:
If you purchase a diamond for $1,000, shipping is likely going to be approximately $20, (2% of the diamond price). On the other hand, if you purchase $1,000 worth of candy, your shipping cost will likely be $200 (20% of the cost of the candy). If you order $15 of candy, the shipping cost may be as high as $15 (100% of the cost of the candy). Products such as jewelry, CDs, electronics, clothing, and flowers are light; therefore, their shipping costs will not represent a large percentage of their total order cost. Sweets, for better or for worse, outweigh the competition!
Address Corrections and Derlivery Intercepts
The UPS charge for an address correction is $16.40 per package. If you enter your address incorrectly when placing an order and UPS bills us for address correction costs, we will in turn charge your credit card for all associated UPS fees. If you change your mind about an order after it has already shipped from our warehouse and you would like to re-route the package(s) back to CandyWarehouse.com, the UPS charge for a delivery intercept is $15.90 per package. We will automatically bill all associated UPS fees to your credit card.
Service Areas – Domestic & International
Please note our website only accepts online orders placed within the USA (e.g., you are traveling in London and want to place an online order to be shipped to your home in New York, our system will not accept this order).
If you would like to purchase products from a non-US location, you have two options:
- Make your payment with PayPal using a verified billing and shipping address or have someone within our service area place your order for you within the United States using a credit card with a US billing address. You can either collect the product if you are going to be in the country, or have it shipped to you. Unfortunately, we will not be able to handle any of the international export and shipping process.
- Place an order from outside our service area by contacting Customer Care. You will be entirely responsible for all shipping, customs, and duties that may apply. We are also unable to provide any broker or expert services or paperwork. All payments must be made in the form of a wire transfer, a cleared check, or a cashier's check. If you would like to place an order this way, please call Customer Care at (310) 343-4099 and speak to a representative who can help you with our international processing.
UPS may have international shipping for the country in which you reside. Please contact UPS at 1-800-782-7892 for information.
We do not accept international credit cards from outside of the USA.
Once the product leaves our warehouse, there can be no returns for any reason.
Our Meltable Products Policy still applies. Some products may melt in transit depending upon the weather, but we will not be able to resend products.
We cannot issue credits or refunds for orders not delivered on specific dates unless (1) you notified us that you needed the order by a certain date AND (2) the order is shipped via UPS Overnight or UPS 2 Day. Because delivery times for orders shipped by ground delivery methods vary from state to state, no guarantees regarding delivery dates can be made. If you absolutely need your products on a certain day, please let us know and we will do our best to advise you regarding the most appropriate delivery option.
CandyWarehouse is not responsible and cannot provide refunds for delays outside our control including "Acts of God," such as inclement weather, natural disasters, accidents, and third-party carrier delays.
Warm Weather/Summer Shipping (No Refunds for Melted Products)
Please click on the following link regarding our warm weather/summer shipping policies.
If you take our recommended precautions – purchase insulated boxes and select an expedited shipping method delivered to a valid business address where someone is there to receive the package on the first attempt, and if your candy STILL melts, we will provide a refund for those melted items. But sorry, we will not reship items that have melted in transit.