Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
Guess I'll go eat worms.
Long, thin, slimy ones; Short, fat, juicy ones,
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms!
If it’s friends you’re after, we wouldn’t actually suggest eating worms in lieu of typical social interaction. In fact, if you enjoy ingesting worms as a form of recreation, why not share your unique hobby with potential playmates? And there’s no worm better suited to sharing than this gigantic gummy! Over 125 times the size of a normal gummy worm, this sour apple and cherry flavored behemoth could feed entire families of gummy aficionados -- that’s a sure-fire way to make friends if ever we’ve heard one!
• 2 feet long... About 3 pounds! That is roughly the same weight as the world’s largest non-gummy worm, Microchaetus rappi.
• Giant Gummy Worms come with two flavors, although these gummy candies are so big some refer to them as "time zones."
• Worm your way out of a sticky situation with this giant gummy at your side.
• Hook this onto your fishing line to entice the really big bass.
• Great for aerating your candy garden soil.
• Forget cakes... who wouldn't love a giant gummy worm at their birthday party?
• Giant Gummy Worms are 2 feet long. About 65.7 million of them would stretch around the world.
• Handmade in the USA by master gummy artisans.
• Gluten free.
Shipping Weight ~ 4 lbs.